Resources & Reference
- Visit the Learning & Reference area of the Rotary web site to learn by role (i.e. club president, secretary, assistant governor, etc.), or learn by topic (i.e. membership, grants, public relations, Interact, etc.) and more…
- Club President’s Manual
- Rotary Club Central – Set and Report your club’s goals and accomplishments
- Presidents-Nominee Timeline MS Word PDF
- Be a Vibrant Club: Your Club Leadership Plan
- Membership Growth and Retention Support
- The Rotary Foundation Reference Guide
- Standard Rotary Club Constitution
- Recommended Rotary Club Bylaws
- Rotary Manual of Procedure – Searchable PDF version you can load on your computer or mobile device
2017-18 Presidential Citation (PDF) — The 2017-18 Presidential Citation will recognize Rotary clubs that take action to increase their membership, enhance their service impact, and expand their network. Learn more about the Presidential Citation
The My Rotary area of the Rotary web site greatly enhances the user experience. You can now log into the Rotary web site to access resources, documents, online tools plus an extensive learning center.
Click here to visit the My Rotary area of the Rotary web site.
Unable to attend Mid-America PETS?
Attend another Presidents-Elect Training Seminar – PETS are held close by and across the country.
District and Club Database (DACdb – pronounced daK-dee-bee)
DACdb Quick Start Guide for Club Leaders – (Detailed instructions for club leaders’ use of the club administration system
Rotary Club Central
Rotary Club Central – Tutorials and documentation.
Club Leadership Manuals, Job Descriptions & Resources
Learn your role – Club Committees – click here.
- Club Administration Committee
- Membership Committee
- Service Projects Committee
- Public Relations Committee
- Rotary Foundation Committee
Club Secretary’s Resources — Visit the Club Secretary’s page on the RI website
Club Treasurer’s Resources – Visit the Club Treasurer’s page on the RI website
Rotary International Catalog — Publications, Audiovisual Programs, Supplies
Mid-America PETS Governance Documents